Monday, February 24, 2014

Brownie Bites



Earlier this month, I wanted to make brownies for a group of people. In the past, I have always just done the 9x13 pan and took the time to cut the brownies down. Not this time! I decided to do brownie bites- then wondered "Why did I never try this before?!?" I found it to be a simpiler way of doing brownies for larger groups. Next time I am making dessert for a get together and I want it to be brownies, this is how I will do it!

You will need your choice of brownie mix and mini muffin pans. Follow the directions on the box and put spoonfuls of brownie into your greased mini muffin pans. They take between 15-20 minutes to bake. Let them cool some in then pan, then take out and enjoy!



Did you do something different when you made yours? What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment